We only ship items within Europe, but mainly in EU, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Rep., Germany and Austria. If you are interested in purchasing from other country than Poland, please send us email first with items list you would like to order. Postage and packing costs for outside of Poland, depend on weight and amount of items and are usually over 25 EUR.
Pressurized syringe for performing intra-ligament regional anesthesia. PAROJECT ® made by Danish company Ronvig A/S is a friendly looking syringe in appearance resembling a pen, allowing a slow and non-traumatic injection in a strictly defined dose.
- Compact and friendly to use (delicate styled pen)
- Non-dissuasive in appearance
- Dosing only 0.06 ml per "click", providing a slow and no traumatic injection
- Made from the highest quality stainless steel.
- Can be sterilized by all methods
- 5-year warranty.
PerioDontal Ligemant Anaesthesia PDLA
After a short training intra-ligamentous anesthesia technique improves daily treatment and saves time. Patients can be convinced. that local anesthesia does not have to be synonymous with numb cheek, tongue, or lip over the next few hours. Intra-ligament technique is beneficial to the doctor, and most of all for the patient.
Indications and benefits
- Immediate effect.
- Deep single tooth anesthesia used, for example in simple extractions , cavity preparation , endodontics . etc.
- In case when conventional techniques fail - as an effective complement to insufficient anesthesia or infiltration
- On one visit, the teeth can be treated in different quadrants
- Gentle way to effective conquest of pain using a minimal dose of anesthetic
- No soft tissue odrętwień
- It replaces most of the palatal injection
- This significantly reduces the risk of hematoma - especially important when we treat patients with bleeding disorders ( where conventional anesthetic technique may be contraindicated)
- Cases of severe inflammation of the gums
- Deep gingival pockets