Self-aspirating syringe Aspiject
We only ship items within Europe, but mainly in EU, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Rep., Germany and Austria. If you are interested in purchasing from other country than Poland, please send us email first with items list you would like to order. Postage and packing costs for outside of Poland, depend on weight and amount of items and are usually over 25 EUR.
Syringes for infiltration and wired anesthesia. ASPIJECT ® is a syringe, for carpoule type ampoules, using standard dental cartridge. It is made of stainless steel of the highest quality. Its unique design provides easy and safe anesthetic application, offers the ultimate in balance, feel and tactile control.
- 5-year warranty on material and construction
- Made from high-grade stainless steel and heat-resistant engineering polymer
- Automatic (passive) aspiration occurs when a slight pressure on the plunger is eased
- Self-aspirating without pullback minimizes the risk of needle tip movement
- Can be sterilized by any method.
- New superior surface treatment
Due to the fact that some cartridges (eg Mepidont and Citocartin from Molteni) have a small and rigid rubber membrane comparing to other cartridges, it is recommended to use cartridges such as Dentocaine from Inibsa or others from 3M Espe.
Aspiration is accomplished by the cartridge being pushed onto a hub at the base of the syringe via pressure
from the plunger. The hub causes deformation of the diaphragm, and when the pressure is released from the
plunger, the diaphragm’s elastic recoil creates aspiration by a relative negative pressure in the cartridge.