Glass-ionomer - composite IONOMORAL 20 tips x 0.3g
Avail. Colors: A2, A3. Ionomoral is a combination of glass-ionomer dental cement and light-curable composite, releasing fluoride ions. It is used with a one-piece, light-curing system bonding the dentin and enamel Dentamed P&B (Primmer and Bonding).
It is a combination of glass-ionomer cement and light-curable composite, releasing fluoride ions. It is used with a one-piece, light-curing system combining the dentin / enamel Dentamed ® P & B (Cat. No. 5120 or 5125).
- dental fillings of Class III and V
- small fillings of Class I and II are not involved in the bite
- fill cavities in primary teeth
- in order to improve aesthetics in visible places
- correction of anatomic abnormalities of enamel
- High abrasion resistance
- excellent marginal durability
- good expansion
- high contrast on radiographs
- releases fluoride ions
20 tips x 0.3 g (yellow cap)
Colors: A2 Universal 2821, 2826 A3 universal.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.