We only ship items within Europe, but mainly in EU, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Rep., Germany and Austria. If you are interested in purchasing from other country than Poland, please send us email first with items list you would like to order. Postage and packing costs for outside of Poland, depend on weight and amount of items and are usually over 25 EUR.
Dental bibs with pocket 38x49cm 50pcs DentixPro Pocket with tissue paper, enhanced with PE foil protecting the bib from getting wet. The upper part of the bib has straps that allow it to be tied around the patient's neck.
DentixPro disposable dental bibs can be used in dental offices, general and pediatric, physiotherapeutic offices, clinics, nurseries and kindergartens. They are made of a polyethylene layer and additionally protected with two layers of tissue with high absorbability of physiological (saliva) and pathological fluids (exudates, vomit, purulent content, blood, etc.)
The use of DentixPro disposable bibs improves the hygienic conditions of performed treatments and reduces the probability of periprocedural infections with the average risk of fluid contamination.
Disposable dental bibs DentixPro are non-sterile medical devices providing proper hygienic conditions to protect the patient from contamination and infections causing disease, during dental procedures and are necessary to ensure correct procedures used in dental offices and surgeries. They are disposable materials with limited exposure (up to 24 hours)
Disposable bibs DentixPro are intended for use in patient protection:
- against contaminants arising during dental procedures, such as saliva, blood, dentin particles from drilling, materials and dental medications, etc.
- against infections causing diseases arising during dental procedures
- as a barrier material, against liquid treatment impurities that are absorbed by the absorbable layer and in the prevention of pathogenic germs, contaminants and dust particles from the patient's clothing into the oral cavity.
- They are also used to protect the oral cavity during dental procedures against pathogenic germs and impurities found on the patient's clothing
- against food contamination during feeding, disabled patients or children.