Calcium-hydroxide bandages BIOPULP
Calcium-hydroxide bandage BIOPULP is calcium preparation of highly alkaline pH (pH approximately 11.1). The advantage of calcium hydroxide is long lasting bactericidal effect and stimulating action to create mineralized barriers and poor allergic properties.
Calcium-hydroxide bandage BIOPULP is calcium preparation of highly alkaline pH (pH approximately 11.1).
The chemical composition of appropriately selected for fast production of secondary dentine and reparative. Thus BIOPULP can be used in modern biological behavioral treatment of dental pulp.
Drug composition includes calcium hydroxide, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, calcium chloride, sodium and potassium - ions reconstruction of bone tissue.
The advantage of calcium hydroxide is long lasting bactericidal effect and stimulating action to create mineralized barriers and poor allergic properties.
- as a biological dressing in two sessions cover indirect method, designed to partially decalcified dentin remineralization;
- as a biological dressing in the treatment of dental pulp by direct cover, which stimulates the formation of bridges dentin;
- as a biological dressing in the method of partial and total amputation intravital to make a new ceiling on the amputated pulp stumps;
- to cover indirect pulp as a first layer of an insulating substrate, protecting the tissue in the treatment of deep cavities;
- as an intrathecal insert;
- as a bactericidal insert for decontamination channels during the treatment of inflammation and irreversible pulp necrosis and chronic inflammation of tissues;
- as a temporary root canal filling to stimulate bone formation in the treatment of chronic inflammatory periapical tissues;
- as a temporary root canal filling to stimulate the process of forming root tip (apexification);
- as a temporary root canal filling in the treatment of pathological resorption of hard tissue inside the tooth, and in particular when spontaneous perforation of the channel;
- as the fulfillment of the root tip method called. biological closing holes apex; # as a permanent root canal filling after endodontic treatment of primary teeth;
- as a root canal filling root fractures inside the socket.
- No related products at this time.