Variotime impression material - Heavy Tray Dynamix Refill
Variotime Dynamix Heavy Tray Refill
(2 x 380 ml) Dynamix Heavy Tray
2 Dynamix mixing tips
1 Dynamix fixing ring
A-silicone polyvinylsiloxane precision impression material Variotime provides great results and standardized working procedures. Variable and intelligent concept of time allows adjustment of start of the binding period and working time.
A-silicone polyvinylsiloxane precision impression material Variotime provides great results and standardized working procedures. Variable and intelligent concept of time allows adjustment of start of the binding period and working time. Variotime precisely adjusts and reproduces details due to dimensional accuracy and hydrophilic properties. Variotime has a wide range of applications - one system for all impression techniques.
Variable working time (1 to 2.5 min.), in combination with short bonding time inside mouth (2.5 min) is ensured by the innovative concept of binding time. Variotime is available in three different systems, which include an automatic mixing system and a compact system for all applications with six different density levels. Thanks to this, Variotime material development is easy and safe.
The Variotime system can be used for dental and prosthetic impressions of crowns and bridges, inlays and onlays, dental implants, for fixation, transfer and functional impressions.
- Compact system that combines 6 different consistencies, for all impression techniques and many applications
- Available in forms: for manual mixing, in a cartridge or in the Dynamix container
- Precision and accuracy,
- Development procedure that can be individually adjusted,
- Easy, effective and safe development
- Variable working time and short binding time
- Over 25 years of experience in the field of A-silicone precision impression materials, as well as clinically proven effectiveness
- Variotime controls the polymerization kinetics in oral temperature and quickly binds when placed in it.
- No related products at this time.