Composite material self-mixing TEMPBASE PERFECT
Avail. Pkg: 1 cartoushe with 15 mixing-tips or 3 cartoushes (without mixing tips). TempBase Perfect shade A2, is a bis-acrylic composite self-mixing material in the form of a paste. It does not contain methyl-meth-acrylate. When binding minimum generates heat (below 40 deg.C). It is used to create temporary crowns and bridges.
IHDENT ® TempBase® Perfekt shade A2, is a temporary crown and bridge material for use on prepared teeth, a two-component system, that is also indicated for long-term temporary restorations. Thanks to the cartridge system material is applied directly into the impression rapidly and precisely. The setting temperature is below 40 deg. C.
To be mixed by a mixing gun 4:1/10:1 REF: 7747
- Ease of use
- Natural appearance in every light
- High biocompatibility
- Minimal polymerization shrinkage
- Thin smear layer
- Low setting temperature
- High flexural strength and abrasion resistance
- Methyl methacrylate - free
- with Fluorescence
- Homogenous, bubble-free mixing
- Also suitable for multi-unit bridges
- Pulp protection
- Excellent fit
With TempBase ® Perfect you can create a provisional accurate long-term fillings. It is characterized by high aesthetics due to easy polishing and durability of color.
TempBase ® Perfect surpasses in every respect powders systems / based liquids methyl-meth-acrylate.
It shows a particularly high strength even at the edges of crowns and is suitable for the implementation of very large fillings.
Other advantages of TempBase ® Perfect:
- Direct application requires no mixing and dispensing "by eye"
- the use of self-mixing tips eliminates air bubbles while preparing
- does not require special treatment
- high accuracy of the mapped area (minimal shrinkage)
- excellent aesthetic (easy for polishing, color fastness)
- very strong
You might also like
Mixing gun for TEMPBASE...
Hybrid Composite PRIGINAL H
- No related products at this time.