Fuji IX Capsules / 50 pc
Conventional, chemically bonding glass ionomer material.
Packaging: 50 capsules
Easy-to-use, abrasion-resistant glass ionomer material for filling cavities in permanent and deciduous posterior teeth. The material is characterized by high adhesion, ensuring excellent marginal seal. Fuji IX gradually releases fluoride, which helps reduce secondary caries. The glass ionomer sets in the presence of saliva without the need for etching, bonding or polymerization. The package contains 50 capsules.
- class I, II, III, V fillings;
- class I and II fillings in deciduous and permanent teeth with non-overloaded surfaces;
- reconstruction of the core under the crowns;
- fillings using the sandwich technique.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.