Sugarless Toothpaste GC Tooth Mousse 40g (35ml)
Avail. tastes: mint, strawberry, melon, tutti-frutti and vanilla. Water based toothpaste sugar free and fluoride free GC Tooth Mousse. Recommended for children 6 years and lower. Contains bioactive calcium phosphate and casein phosphopeptide amorphous calcium phosphate (complex RECALDENT CPP-ACP). GC paste - creme for professional topical application. Smooth enamel, restores mineral balance
Water based toothpaste sugar free and fluoride free GC Tooth Mousse. Recommended for children 6 years and lower. Contains Recaldent CPP-ACP (Casein Phosphopeptide - Amorphous Calcium Phosphate) that is derived from the milk protein, casein.
Toothpaste GC Tooth Mouse shall not be used by patiens allergic to milk protein and hydroxybenzoates.
Bezcukrowa pasta do zębów, bez fluoru. Zalecana dla dzieci poniżej 6 roku życia. Zawiera bioaktywny wapń, fosforany fosfopeptyd kazeiny oraz amorficzny fosforan wapnia. GC Tooth Mousse to pasta pianka do profesjonalnego stosowania miejscowego
For many years it has been known that milk and its derivatives have a tooth protective effect. Recently, research has shown that this activity is due to a part of the casein protein called Casein Phosphopeptide (or CPP), which carries calcium and phosphate ions 'stuck' to it, in the form of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (or ACP). This complex of CPP-ACP (Recaldent™) is an ideal delivery system for bio-available calcium and phosphate ions.
Toothpaste for professional use GC Tooth Mousse protects oral environment in a wide range of situations where a mineral imbalance may arise.
- Delivers Recaldent™ (ACP-CPP) to restore mineral balance in the oral environment
- Provides extra protection for teeth
- Helps neutralize acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque and other internal and external acid sources
- Tastes delicious and makes teeth feel smoother and cleaner
- Restoring mineral balance in patients with salivary deficiencies such as xerostomia or when proper oral hygiene procedures are difficult
- Restoring balance after procedures such as tooth whitening, professional cleaning, rootplaning and curettage, as well as reducing any resulting dentine hypersensitivity
- Research has also shown that Recaldent™ can transform the visual opacity of new white spots to a more natural 'tooth-like' translucency
How to use
When GC Tooth Mousse is applied to tooth surfaces, the CPP-ACP molecule binds to biofilm, plaque, bacteria, hydroxyapatite and surrounding soft tissue localizing bio-available calcium and phosphate. Saliva enhances the effectiveness of CPP-ACP and the flavour helps stimulate saliva flow. Tooth Mousse works quickly, within 2-5 minutes, but the longer CPP-ACP is maintained in the mouth the more effective the result.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.