Mouthwash Kin Gingival 250ml
Mouthwash Kin Gingival Contains Chlorhexidine (0.12%) - valued by dentists antibacterial ingredient and sodium fluoride - strengthening the enamel and protects teeth against decay. CONTAINS NO ALCOHOL eliminating irritation of mucous membranes in mouth
Contains Chlorhexidine (0.12%) - valued by dentists antibacterial ingredient and sodium fluoride - strengthening the enamel and protects teeth against decay.
- recommended by dentists for prophylaxis of gingivitis and periodontitis (including bleeding and gingivitis, paradontosis)
- protects against dental caries (recommended for people unable to perform a full oral hygiene: after surgery in the oral cavity due to physical disability or people treated with fixed orthodontic appliances)
- Reduces formation of bacterial plaque
- thoroughly penetrates interdental spaces
- improves proper protection of gums and maintains its effect for several hours
CONTAINS NO ALCOHOL eliminating irritation of mucous membranes in mouth (can be used, among others. by people with dryness or other diseases of the oral mucosa, people after radiotherapy). Does not require dilution.
HAS A NICE TASTE If the state of gums allows it, in order to enhance the effect it is recommended to combine Kin Gingival - Liquid mouthwash with Kin Gingival - toothpaste .
- gum disease and periodontitis
- bleeding and gingivitis
- periodontal diseases: paradontosis, mouth ulcers, oral thrush, erosions and other
- decubitus ulcers after poorly fitted restorations and orthodontic appliances
- prevention of dental caries
- reduction of plaque and tartar
- removal of bad breath
- oral hygiene
Dosage: Rinse mouth 2 times a day, morning and evening, with undiluted fluid (approx. 15 ml) for about 30 seconds. After using the product do not rinse lips with water. You could also rinse your mouth by diluting fluid irrigator Kin Gingival in the proportions of 1:1 or 2:1. Do not swallow.
You might also like
Toothpaste Kin Gingival
Mouthwash SENSIKIN 250ml
- No related products at this time.