We only ship items within Europe, but mainly in Poland. We could post items to other EU countries only after contacting us though telephone, email or directly in our office. We will then estimate the whole amount for items to be bought by client in EUR currency. Postage and packing costs vary depending on weight and amount of items and place of postage and are usually over 25 EUR, so we shall estimate them and provide to customer by e-mail.
We'd also need to receive the payment in advance, so we could send items abroad.
Orders can be done through:
Telephone, email, Head-office / store (data provided no our contact page), Online shop (only for estimation purposes).
Store and warehouse working hrs. mon - thu 8:00 - 16:00, fri. 8:00 - 15.00
By contacting our company by email, phone or completing order on our website you adhere voluntarily to the processing of personal data by terraDENT Sp. z o.o. :
Agreement to the processing of personal data.
I agree in accordance with art. 7 part. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the so-called RODO - General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), clearly and voluntary to processing and collection of my personal data by terraDENT Sp. z o.o. in order to communicate and perform the services concerning orders and to receive information via telephone and e-mail.
At the same time, I declare that my consent meets all the conditions referred to in art. 7 of the RODO, i.e. I am entitled to withdraw it at any time, the request for consent has been presented to me in a clear and understandable form and I have been informed about the condition of its accountability.
I have also been informed that the data is collected by terraDENT Sp. z o.o., about the purpose of their collection, voluntary submission, the right of access and the possibility of correcting them, and that these data will not be shared with other entities.
RODO - Regulation of European Parliament and Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection).
The Administrator of personal data
- The Administrator of personal data provided by buyers (customers) is terraDENT Sp. o.o., 43-430 Skoczów, ul. Mickiewicza 17
2. In accordance to the RODO (Poland) regulations, the administrator from 25/05/2018 is responsible for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data processed in the entity
3. Providing your personal data by you is a requirement to complete the order and issue an invoice for the ordered goods.
4. Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the sales service.
5. The data will be stored on secured IT media.
6. Your personal data will not be disclosed to unauthorized persons.
7. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to make corrections or changes (if any).
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (RODO)
9. The Administrator declares that he has taken steps to ensure that the processing of personal data takes place in a manner ensuring adequate security and confidentiality, including protection against unauthorized access to them and to the equipment used to process them and against unauthorized use of such data and equipment.
According to official regulations, the goods can be returned (in case of individual person, not company) intact without giving a reason. For 14 days from the date of receipt Terradent should be immediately infromed in writing - by fax or e-mail that the received goods are to be returned. The customer has 14 days to return goods (measured from the time of a written statement for the returned product). The costs of returning the goods in this case shall be borne by the buyer and goods may be returned by other ways of delivery than by the one in which they were received. Goods must then be properly packed by the buyer to avoid possible damage to the goods during transport.
In case of customer complaints due to a defect, damage or non-compliance with the description, the cost of returning the goods from the buyer (in the same manner in which the goods have been delivered to the customer, or any other specified by the seller) shall be borne by Terradent company.
When ordering medical clogs / shoes Woody, please keep in mind that these are shoes made by hand for pre-order, so they may not be the same as the ones provided on the pictures in our online shop.
Despite making every effort, the pictures may not accurately imitate the products offered. If you have any questions regarding technical or sales-wise matters, or would like to cancel the purchase made at our online store, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.