Flushing kit for periodontal pockets Parosin 3ml
Parosin for rinsing washing and cleaning periodontal pockets and other gingival inflammation of the oral mucosa caused by retention of food in gingival pockets, regardless of the cause of their formation. Preparation in the form of liquid (3ml) of the syringe dispenser bent tip. Set for one patient. For use by dentists or hygienists.
Parosin is a product for rinsing, washing and cleaning of periodontal pockets and other gingival inflammation of the oral mucosa caused by retention of food in gingival pockets, regardless of the cause of their formation. For use by dentists or hygienists.
- dissolves and dilutes the contents of inflammatory periodontal pockets without trying to form a foam,
removes 99% of the microorganisms,
- no staining of the teeth and does not irritate the soft tissues of the tooth,
- eliminates the inflammation of periodontal pockets and other places where it is difficult or impossible for domestic hygiene, such as around the bridge spans around dentures, gingivitis, places of difficult sample of the teeth.
Combined effect of ozonated water, low pH and minerals reduces the nesting of pathogens. Minerals thin out and dissolve the content of inflammatory periodontal pockets without painful foam generation.
The chemical composition of Parosin: mineral salts: sodium nitrates and phosphates. Water treated with ozone. Orthophosphoric acid. Lactic acid. Aroma.
Parosin is used for cleaning periodontal pockets:
- produced in the course of periodontitis
- around nawisających fillings
- in the spaces between the teeth in the absence of valid points of contact
- as a complication of hard notching teeth
Using Parosin after the treatment of scaling and curettage get quick healing of postoperative making it difficult to build up successive layers of deposits.
Set for one patient.
You might also like
- No related products at this time.